Rally-raid Camp Oltenia 2012
From the 4-th to the 10-th june, with the help of Moviplast, Top Gel and Directia Silvica Dolj, we invite you at Craiova (Romania), to the second edition of our initiation and training camp for rally-raids. Not only motorbikers, but also car and quad drivers are welcome to test our tracks.
Like the last year, our trainer will be mr. Alain Duclos with whom you can learn:
– riding techniques on various terrains;
– how the bike should be prepared;
– what pilots should do, in order to finish a rally in good conditions;
– how to use the navigation instruments;
– what is the roadbook and what those odd symbols of it want from you;
– how to use the compass, or GPS to get out of trouble, if you lost the track;
– first aid and how to signal to be rescued.
This year, the tracks will take us from the Danube to the Carpathian mountains, where we will spend three days, to enjoy the landscapes.
– all participant vehicles must be street legal;
– all participants must have driving license for the vehicle they use during the camp;
– off-road tyres are compulsory;
– everybody must wear full protective gear when riding/driving on tracks;
– a water reserve of minimum 2 liters/participant is a must;
– a medical visa for effort is required;
– riding experience of 1 year minimum;
– if you have trip master and roadbook holder, your work will be more easy.
– during day – riding tracks, on various terrains – at least 120 km/day;
– in the evening – theory and free discutions on what can happend during a rally;
– also in the evening, if you still can, „tasting” jokes and other traditional stuff.
– Craiova (4, 5, 6 june) – Hanul Doctorului hostel (tel. +40723619616, mail: email@example.com)
– Baia de Fier (7, 8, 9, 10 june) – pensions Casa cu Mesteceni (tel. +40763170706, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), Nico (tel. +40740208555, mail: email@example.com), or tents – for those who choose so.
To register you can use the contact form of our site, or the mail firstname.lastname@example.org, where you will send:
– photocopy of your ID and driving licence;
– type/model of the vehicle you participate with and registration number;
– wish, or not roadbook holder;
– size for enduro shirt (regular shirts for car teams);
If you wish to participate only for practice, or fun, but not at the rallyraid course, please specify this in your registration mail. In this case, the fee is 100 euro/vehicle, for all week.
Please confirm your participation no later than 1-st may 2012.